Mount boards (also called passe-partouts) are mat, paper or, more usually, cardboard sheets with a cutout, which is placed between the picture and the glass in a picture frame.
- Mount boards enhance the visual appeal of a picture of painting.
- Mount boards are often used to fit a picture into a frame that exceeds the size of the picture.
- Mount boards prevent the picture from direct contact with the glass and thus serve as a protection to the picture.
- All our mount boards are acid-free and thus do not do any harm to the picture.
- Double and multiple mount boards are possible and induce spectacular 3D Effects.
Mount boards are available in following standard formats:*
This product line is available in various colours.
*The format sizes indicate the size of the picture for which the mount boards are supposed to be used and not the actual cutouts of the mount boards.